Saturday, October 03, 2009

Claudia Jennings 30 years gone

To mark the 30th anniversary of Claudia Jenning's death, I am taking part in the Temple Of Schlock's Claudia Jennings Weekend Blog-a-Thon and I'm not about to waste any time explaining anything about her as, hopefully, others who are properly well-versed will do those types of things. Here, I'll just be occupying your time for a few moments and hopefully your eyes will be given some small joy from these terrific posters for her films.









5 comments:

Amanda By Night said...

Are these your posters? They are incredilbe! I still haven't seen The SIngle Girls yet. I have it somewhere around here... It also has Joan Prather. I used to adore her!!!

Michael said...

They are. Thank you! I haven't seen any of these Claudia films other than Truck Stop Women, to be honest. Unholy Rollers looks like something I could really fall for!

Matt said...

And don't forget Gator Bait! That one's not too hard to find...

Amanda By Night said...

Michael, you HAVE to see Unholy Rollers. It's AMAZING.

Wow, what an awesome poster collection you have. And a great blog to boot! :)

Michael said...

Gator Bait was, I believe, my introduction to Claudia. A wonderful film!

Okay, Amanda, I'll take your advice! And thanks again!